Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Business, Productivity IOS
ZIVVER – secure communication just got simple
ZIVVER is the technically advanced and easy-to-use solution for secure emailing, chatting and file transfer.
What is ZIVVER?
You know the drill. The uneasy feeling when you send sensitive information. Did I select the right recipients? Did I add the right attachments to the message? Will the mail be received as planned? Human errors are the number one cause of a data leak. ZIVVER protects against data leaks before, during and after sending a message. We call this TripleSafe! And the best part is: the receiver doesn’t need an account in order to receive secure messages.
What can I do with ZIVVER?
With ZIVVER you can:
- email safely
- chat safely
- safely transfer (large) files
How does it work?
ZIVVER checks before you click the ' send button ' whether the message contains sensitive information and whether it is logical that you send this information to this specific recipient. If necessary, ZIVVER encrypts the information so only the sender and recipient can access the message. With our Web application, Outlook plug-in and mobile app you can email, chat and transfer files securely at anytime, anywhere.
Start using ZIVVER with these quick steps:
1. Download the app and create an account
2. Set the second factor authentication (2FA) for optimal security
3. Send your first safe ZIVVER-message
Did you know that?
- since 1 January 2016 organizations can get large fines when they leak privacy-sensitive information to the wrong person or organization.
- even ZIVVER cannot access messages you send or receive.
- sending information via ZIVVER is safer, faster and less expensive than send via post, fax or sms! And most recipients like it even more as well.
- you can use ZIVVER free for private use.
- iOS 9.3 and up
- ZIVVER allows for the storage of data using ISO27001 certified data centers
- These data centers are physically in the EEA (European economic area)
- ZIVVER has an ISO27001:2013 and Auditing: 2011 Certified Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- ZIVVER has the Privacy Verified certificate and Deloitte periodically test the safety of the ZIVVER applications with its service "Hacking as a Service – Gold level".
- The protection of the data is contractually regulated in Data Protection Agreements and Model Clauses
- ZIVVER communicates with both sender and recipient via a SSL and TLS connection
ZIVVER never - saves passwords plain-text and does not have access to the decryption key of "data at rest". Passwords are hashed with the Bcrypt algorithm for control on login.
*** NEW ***
• Minor improvements