Content Rating 17+
1 / 5
Health & Fitness, Medical IOS
Toothpic, get the dental advice you need, when you need it.
It can be difficult to make it to the dentist. That’s why we’ve created an easy and effective way to stay on top of your oral health. With Toothpic you can get a dental report directly to your phone, find a dentist near you, get your Smile Score and learn more about dental health at Toothpic University.
Whether something’s gone wrong with your dental health, or you want to check in on your overall dental health you can get a detailed report that suits you, right to your phone in just a few hours, by taking photos of your teeth.
A Healthy Smile in Three Simple Steps!
1. Once you download Toothpic and create your account we will ask you a few simple questions about your dental health.
2. Next, tell us why you would like a report. Here, you should provide any additional information or questions you may have.
3. Finally, follow the in-app instructions to take up to six simple but comprehensive photographs of your teeth, depending on which report you’d like. Ask a friend or family member to help you take the photos to make sure they’re good quality photographs that meet the requirements of the dentist. This only takes 10 minutes!
A fully licensed dentist in your state will review your case and respond with a full report within 24 hours.
A Toothpic report includes;
- Answers to your questions on specific issues you may be experiencing or your dental health in general
- A comprehensive assessment of the information and photos you submit, highlighting any issue areas
- Advice on how you can make changes to your home care routine to improve your overall dental health
Recommendations on any next steps you may need to take, including pricing guidelines.
Toothpic in collaboration with Philips Sonicare:
Toothpic and Philips Sonicare are working together to provide the most complete oral health care solution for all. By aligning the power of a dentist on-demand with the benefits of using Sonicare to brush your teeth daily you can minimize your oral health risks.
All Philips Sonicare users have access to Toothpic from inside the Sonicare app.
For updates from the world of Toothpic, visit: www.twitter.com/toothpicapp
Meet the team and get updates from the office on Instagram and Facebook @toothpicapp
Report return time depends on the availability of our dentists. However, typically, cases are returned within 24 hours.
Download now and get the dental advice you need, when you need it.
Nothing groundbreaking this week folks! We've just made some visual improvements to our account screen in this release. But now that you're here why not take care of your dental health and submit a case.
We're here to help! If you come across a problem, want to provide feedback, or require support, you can get in touch by email ([email protected]).