Content Rating 4+
4.5 / 5
NATO Phonetic Alphabet
Education, Reference IOS
Avoid confusion when spelling words and names on the phone!
** Just type a word and it will be spelled automatically with code words: Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta... **
Spelling your name or your email address can be difficult.
Simply start the app, enter your name (e.g. Aidyn) and read the corresponding code words: Alfa-India-Delta-Yankee-November
• Create favorites for the words and names that you need to spell often
• Several radio alphabets available (NATO, German, Austrian, French, Russian)
• Voice output (for the NATO alphabet)
• No network connection required
• User interface available in many languages: English, German, French
A spelling alphabet, voice procedure alphabet, radio alphabet, or telephone alphabet is a set of words used to stand for the letters of an alphabet in oral communication. Each word in the spelling alphabet typically replaces the name of the letter with which it starts. It is used to spell out words when speaking to someone not able to see the speaker, or when the audio channel is not clear.
• The alphabet can now be changed directly in the home tab
• Bug fixes and performance improvements