Content Rating 4+
4 / 5
Productivity, Business IOS
With the NETGEAR Insight app, network discovery, setup, monitoring and management can now be done in the palm of your hand – anytime, anywhere.
Unlike most network management solutions, NETGEAR Insight is a complete unified network management solution built specifically for the SMB market.
With the easy, user friendly networking experience, NETGEAR Insight app enables multi-device configuration, network management, monitoring, and service deployment of select NETGEAR wireless, storage and switching devices either locally or remotely.
* Manage multiple network locations from one screen
* Unified cloud management of both wired and wireless networks
* Instant discovery of your network devices
* Unified and simplified multi-device configuration
* Intuitive mobile user experience and remote access with cloud network monitoring and management
* No additional need for cloud controller, appliance, network manager, or PC/server
NETGEAR Insight Managed Devices:
* Insight Managed Wireless Access Points – Meeting the need for higher bandwidth, multi-user support
* Insight Managed Switches — Networking made simple
* ReadyNAS Storage — Powerful, scalable
NETGEAR Insight Cloud Portal now available at https://insight.netgear.com.
- Introduces Purchase History feature under Account Management.
- Fixes issue in OrbiPro firmware update screen showing “Retrying” even though firmware update is successful.
- Fixes issue redirecting to Insight page after buying VPN service.
- Fixes flexible PoE settings issues for GC108P/PP switches.
- Fixes configuration update issue after modifying existing MAC ACL rules for switches.
- Fixes issue showing improper message for scan network name when doing WiFi scan discovery for iOS v13.
- Fixes crashes under Devices List screen for iOS v13.
- Fixes issue showing reversed Tx and Rx details under Device > Clients and Location > Clients.
- Fixes issue to enable rate limiting feature on WPA2 enterprise configured SSID.
- Corrects display showing more than 3 switches under Spanning Tree configuration page.
- Fixes double byte characters issue when enabling/disabling LED light configuration.
- Displays LAN IP address for BR500 device instead of its WAN IP address under Devices screen.