Content Rating 4+
4 / 5
Productivity, Business IOS
With the NETGEAR Insight app, network discovery, setup, monitoring and management can now be done in the palm of your hand – anytime, anywhere.
Unlike most network management solutions, NETGEAR Insight is a complete unified network management solution built specifically for the SMB market.
With the easy, user friendly networking experience, NETGEAR Insight app enables multi-device configuration, network management, monitoring, and service deployment of select NETGEAR wireless, storage and switching devices either locally or remotely.
* Manage multiple network locations from one screen
* Unified cloud management of both wired and wireless networks
* Instant discovery of your network devices
* Unified and simplified multi-device configuration
* Intuitive mobile user experience and remote access with cloud network monitoring and management
* No additional need for cloud controller, appliance, network manager, or PC/server
NETGEAR Insight Managed Devices:
* Insight Managed Wireless Access Points – Meeting the need for higher bandwidth, multi-user support
* Insight Managed Switches — Networking made simple
* ReadyNAS Storage — Powerful, scalable
NETGEAR Insight Cloud Portal now available at https://insight.netgear.com.
- Insight fully supports NETGEAR Fantastic 4 Smart Switches
- Speed test for APs and BR500
- Scheduled On/Off WiFi networks on APs
- VLAN support for WAC540 and WAC564 APs
- Auto re-claim for APs, BR500 and switches
- Instant Mesh for WAC540 and WAC564 APs
- Device credits for Insight Pro subscription can be managed across organizations
- Fixes intermittent BR500 “Waiting for First Connect” issue
- Supports more than 5 LAGs for switches
- Fixes scheduled firmware update issues
- Bug fixes