Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
YouHike - Maui, Molokai & Lanai - HD
Travel, Navigation IOS
YouHike - Maui, Moloka'i & Lana'i offers 36 zoomable interactive trail maps of major hiking areas on the Hawaiian islands of Maui, Moloka'i and Lana'i.
With YouHike Maui, Moloka'i & Lanai' you can:
* zoom in to present more detailed information.
* keep track of your location, even if you are out of cell phone range.
* record information about 'Points of Interest' (POIs) you find along your hike. You can save and export your 'POI' information as a text file, or send your 'POI's to other YouHike users.
* customize your location and 'POI' graphics with over 100 internal icons.
* download more icons from the youhikeapps.com website, or create and import your own icons.
* track your daily hike miles, save and email your stats.
* import your photos from your device's photolibrary and have them appear on-screen in the map location they were taken.
* send your location to other YouHike users.
* use iCloud to sync your 'POI' data between your iPhone and iPad.
YouHike Maui, Moloka'i & Lana'i covers over 150 miles of hiking and biking trails on these Hawaiian islands including:
7 Sacred Pools, Eastern Maui, Eastern Moloka'i, Eastern Lana'i, Halawa Valley, Haleakala Crater, Haleakala National Park, Hana, Hana Highway, Hoapili Trail, 'Iao Needle State Park, Kaho'olawe Island, Kahului, Kailua, Kaupo, Ke'anae, Kilohana, Lahaina Pali Trail, Ma'alaea, Makena, Monro Trail, Nakalele Blowhole, Olivine Pools, Olowalu, Pa'ia, Pepe'opae Bog, Polipoli State Park, Waianapanapa State Park, Waihe'e, Waihe'e Ridge & Valley Trails, Western Maui, Western Moloka'i & Western Lana'i.
**Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
New in this version: 80 new icons and some bug fixes.