Content Rating 4+
5 / 5
Lets Eat: Food Delivery
Food & Drink, Shopping IOS
Order takeaway online with our free app! With our app you can browse restaurant menus, read customer reviews, and order a delivery from your favourite takeaway, in just a few taps.
The Lets Eat app is bursting with top-notch takeaways for you to choose from, with everything from Indian to Chinese, and Pizza to Sushi on the menu. So whether you’re craving a curry or feeling ravenous for rice n’ peas, we've got 100's of takeaways on our app waiting to deliver your favourite food to you.
Our app takes the hassle out of ordering takeaway. No longer will you be stuck looking for paper menus down the back of the sofa, because now you can tap your phone and order in seconds. You even can pay for your food via the app too, either with PayPal or by card. But if cash is more your thing then you can still pay with cash on delivery.
With the Lets Eat app, finding that perfect little Tikka Masala or Juicy Burrito couldn't be easier. Just pop in your postcode to see which takeaway restaurants are near you, then use our built-in filters to personalise our directory of restaurants via cuisine, distance, whether they offer collection, and even whether they have special discounts and deals.
And remember, if you’re not sure which Indian or Chinese is right for you then don’t panic, because with the app you can access 100's of reviews from past customers to help you choose the right takeaway for you.
Once you've fallen in love with a particular takeaway then you can always re-order your favourite food simply by accessing your previous order history. Just select the past order, double-check the stored payment details, tap the re-order button, and boom, your food will be winging it’s way to your door in no time.
What’s waiting for you when you download the Lets Eat app?
Welcome to 2020!
Whats new in this March 2020 Edition?
• We have now re launched Facebook Login, back into the app after a few pesky bugs had caused the app not to load.
• Removed some pesky bugs within the app.
• Added the updated News Section to the app side menu.
• Added the updated Locations Section to the app side menu, so you can see which locations we cover with Lets Eat.
• Updated F.A.Q Section and Competition page... Get some vouchers while you can!
• Added the Live Tracker (AVAILABLE NOW), which will allow you to track your Delivery Driver in Real Time... How Cool is that!
• Removed that annoying bug that still shows us as American! State should have been found ages ago!