Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
ZivTimer - Flight Timer with Zulu and World Time
Utilities, Travel IOS
A flight timer (with Zulu time) to switch tanks, fly holds, & shoot approaches, with reminders and custom timers....
NEW for 2017, ZivTimer is a timer app for pilots, featuring flight and user-defined custom timers along with Zulu and world times.
Made for and by pilots, ZivTimer is designed specifically for flight related tasks such as switching tanks, flying holds, or shooting timed approaches, while items such as Zulu and local times, flight reminders, and clearance void times help you keep track of vital information. Customize the appearance of your timers by choosing from over 700 colors. Have backup timing options by installing on your various iOS devices.
Keep track of times back home, your current location, and at your destination with the Clocks screen, with Zulu time for your flight planning needs.
On the Flight Info screen, set reminders for frequencies, headings, altitudes, altimeter, and squawk. Use the Tank Timer to help you keep track of when it's time to switch tanks.
Track clearance void time and EFC time, time inbound and outbound legs for holds, and shoot timed approaches on the IFR Timers screen.
Create user defined timers that can count up, down, and even repeat, on the Custom Timer screen. Set the names, times, colors, and display order.
App alerts you on timer expiration with audio (if selected) and by flashing the affected timer to get your attention in a noisy cockpit (more noticeable than an LED). You can also receive alert popups if the timer is not on your current screen, or receive a local notification if ZivTimer is in the background or the device is locked. (Note: iOS has a limit of 64 simultaneous local notifications per app.)
Compare with your favorite AAA battery-based flight timer:
• Zulu time, in 24-hr civilian or military format
• Local time (or specific time zone if set in iOS)
• Zulu and local time also appear on Flight Info, IFR Timers, and Custom Timer screens
• User selectable time zones
• Each clock can be individually set to 12-hr or 24-hr mode (except Zulu or military time zones)
• User assigned day and date format
• User controlled clock colors and display order
• Track flight duration
• Countdown shows time to expect altitude after departure
• Tank Timer shows time to next tank switch, duration per side
• Reminders for Com, Nav, Pressure (Altimeter setting as inHg or mbar/hPa), Altitude, Squawk, and Heading/Radial
• Flight Info screen can have 4 simultaneous timers active
• Clearance Void Time
• Expect Further Clearance Time
• Inbound and Outbound legs for holds, times for previous legs
• Approach Timer, with 5 times to select from
• IFR Timers screen can have 4 simultaneous timers active
• Timers can count up or down
• User assigned timer names, color, and display order
• Repeating timers can repeat up to 50 times
• Current timer limit is 99 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds
• Time duration (e.g.: camera battery) with a Duration Timer
• Duration Timers can be converted to Countdown Timers
• Countdowns can display Zero on expiration or show overage
• Active timers can be shown first to easily keep track of them
• Times can be shown to the second or to 1/100th of a second
• All timers can run simultaneously
ZivTimer is highly customizable. You can set the format of various pieces of data, control app behaviors, set colors for just about everything using over 700 colors, and even control the opacity of text and whether the tab icons are solid or hollow. Experiment and make it your own.
UI tweaks and internal updates