Content Rating 4+
4 / 5
RW PROFESSIONAL SERVICES LIMITED
Health & Fitness, Food & Drink IOS
Hit your healthy eating target the easy way with Eat Five. Just record how many portions of fruit and vegetables you eat, then check your progress day by day and week by week.
You can use the app straight away or you can buy a list of over 150 foods with portion sizes, full colour photos and Wikipedia links using the in-app purchase.
With Eat Five you can:
- Record how many portions you have.
- See your daily totals.
- Check a chart showing your progress each week.
- Set your own target from 5 to 10 portions a day.
- See 5 a Day tips from the NHS.
If you buy the food list you can also:
- See recommended portion sizes for over 150 different foods.
- Add your own foods with photos.
- Show your most recently used foods first when adding a new record.
- Get monthly summaries showing your monthly totals and daily average.
- Set a daily reminder telling you how many more portions you need.
NEW: See 5 a Day tips from the NHS.
NEW: Premium features (available when you buy the food list):
•See your most recently used foods first when adding a new record.
•Wikipedia links so you can find out all about your favourite foods, as well as those you haven't tried yet.
•Monthly stats showing your monthly totals and daily average.
•Daily reminder at a time you set, telling you how many more portions you need.
If you've already bought the food list, the premium features will be unlocked automatically, but you'll need to reset the food list to activate the Wikipedia links.
Adding your own foods is now a premium feature, enabled when you buy the food list. If you've previously added your own foods, you'll be able to continue using them as long as you don't delete them.