Arabic Font: fonts installer for writer & designer
FreeArabic Fonts is finally possible to install any additional font on your iPhone or iPad. These fonts can then be used throughout the system in other apps like Word, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote and many more.
MAKE YOUR DESIGN & DOCUMENTS LOOK BEAUTIFUL
HOW TO USE:
1. Select your font pack
2. Select(s) your favorites fonts. you can change preview arabic text in setting menu. Remember name of font selected.
3. Press "Install" button. App will open install profiles font screen
4. You may enter your passcode or your fingerprint to confirm install step. Press "Next" & "Install" until Done
After install this profiles. remember your favorites fonts name in last preview in installer screen. open your app suck as Microsoft Work, Powerpoint, Keynote, Pages or app in Design & Writing. Select your text > change font > select your favorites font
reinstalling profiles font packs will replace your installed font pack same name before.
HOW TO UNINSTALL FONT:
Goto "Setting > General > Profiles & Device Management" select your font pack to uninstall
HOW TO UPDATE MORE TRENDING FONT
Keep update your app is latest on appstore. Follow update in Tutorial in main app. We alway keep update latest info & guide for you how to make beatiful & design in popular apps
- The price of 1 month subscription of Premium Version is $1.99
- The price of 1 month subscription of Premium Version with 3 days trial is $4.99
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable