Content Rating 17+
1 / 5
Dhannya Itty Mathew
Medical, Education IOS
Neurology Dx is a standalone differential diagnosis app designed specifically for Neurology and Internal Medicine residents. The app will also appeal to physicians and healthcare professionals with interest in neurology. The app primarily serves as an educational tool on a mobile platform.
* Fast and Bedside
* Works without internet access
* Crafted by academic neurologists
* Powered by Artificial Intelligence algorithms
* App gets better with continued use(self learning)
* Deleting any app suggested differential (pinching action on the differential to be deleted) will result in the app suggesting a new possible differential.
* The differentials are presented in an order of priority.(modifiable by user)
* Rearranging the order of priority of differentials facilitates user's clinical experience and regional trends to be incorporated into app's logic which then gets extended to computation of future clinical queries.
* Fetch links to articles that are most relevant to a particular clinical query (requires internet connection). The articles are fetched from PubMed, Google Scholar e.t.c. The fetched articles/abstracts can be read within the app.
*Wikipedia links of the differentials generated can also be accessed from within the application.
The algorithm powering this app was selected for poster presentation at the Annual Conference of American Academy of Neurology 2017 at Boston, USA.
Title of presentation:
Computer algorithm as a supporting tool for clinical decision making on a mobile platform.
AAN 2017, At Boston, USA, Volume: 88 no. 16 Supplement P2.054
INTENDED FOR USE BY HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY
**Neurology Dx provides free access to limited symptoms and signs for generating differentials without subscription. A subscription provides unlimited point of care access to the app(more than 600 symptoms, signs and MRI findings to choose from).
More symptoms, signs, MRI findings will be added with future updates and will be available to all users with active subscription.
More than 100 new symptoms, signs and MRI findings added. The intuitive engine(algorithm) embedded in Neurology Dx has been refined further. This algorithm powering Neurology Dx was selected for poster presentation in the Annual Conference of American Academy of Neurology 2017 at Boston, USA.
Conference: AAN 2017, At Boston, USA, Volume: 88 no. 16 Supplement P2.054