Content Rating 17+
4.5 / 5
Anonyome Labs, Inc
Social Networking, Utilities IOS
MySudo allows you to create and manage multiple Sudos, each with a phone number and email address, to use for signups, downloads, or anytime you need a private phone number and/or email address.
Setting up a Sudo profile is as easy as selecting a phone number and choosing an email address.
At a time when just about every interaction you have online or offline ties back to your mobile number or personal email address, MySudo allows you to take back control by using up to nine different phone numbers and email addresses to eliminate the ability of advertisers, scammers, and other 3rd parties from building a detailed profile of your personal information.
Your Sudo. Your control.
• Each Sudo comes equipped with a phone number and email address
• Use a different Sudo for work, socializing, online shopping, coaching/volunteering or whatever roles are important to you
• Choose a number from an area code or location you select
• Flexibility to call anyone, even if they don’t use MySudo
• Create up to 9 phone numbers
• Send secure texts, images, and video
• Edit, delete, or send expiring messages
• Say goodbye to email tracking and spam
• Create and manage multiple email accounts from one app
• Reset an email address if it gets into the wrong hands
• Keep your browsing history, bookmarks, and tabs compartmentalized by Sudo
• Stay tuned for ad and tracker blocker coming soon
WHEN TO USE MYSUDO:
• Signup for coupons, rewards, discounts, giveaways and subscriptions, without giving away any personal information
• Keep your inbox free from spam by using your Sudo details when shopping online
• Research hassle-free. Search for cars, apartments, travel deals or insurance quotes—all without being spammed with emails, calls, or pesky salespeople
• Create a Sudo to use on sites like Craigslist to keep your personal information safe from people you don’t know. Once you’ve made a sale, you can delete your Sudo, so you never have to worry about being contacted again.
• Get a separate phone number and email address for work. Use this Sudo to easily separate your business life from your personal life.
No Registration or Login
• We never require your personal email address, mobile number or a password to register or log in
• Sudo-to-Sudo messaging, calling, video, and email are always encrypted
• All meta data stored on our cloud is encrypted. Only the user holds the unique encryption key
• No one, not even us, can read any users’ communications
Sudo-to-Sudo communications are always free. We offer a free 30-day trial to new users. There are 3 paid plans to choose from, with options to pay either monthly or annually. The plans offer phone numbers from the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
• SudoGo: 1 free phone number
• SudoPro: 3 free phone numbers
• SudoMax: 9 free phone numbers
At any time, you can reset your Sudo number for an extra $0.99 USD.
SudoGo, SudoPro and SudoMax monthly or yearly subscription will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase. Subscription cancellations take effect after an active subscription has expired.
Terms of Service: https://mysudo.com/tos/
Got a question for us? We’re here to help. Contact our support team on Twitter @MySudoApp or send us an email at [email protected]
Thank you for using MySudo! This update includes a series of fixes to ensure notifications are received when the app is closed.
As always, if you run into any troubles, send us an email at [email protected]