FreePetsMedsMinders is a major development in pet health care features, pet health performance with an enhanced user interface with large fonts for easier user access.
PetsMedsMinders is an iPhone/iPad app designed to help/aid pet owners, vets and pet caregivers in managing their medications, therapy, diets, drugs, pain, therapies, healing, infections, prescriptions, scripts, treatments, allergies, vitamins, herbs, herbals, supplements, health aids and other medical, health, alternative medicine to provide reminders and alerts for pet owners, practitioners, family members, pet caregivers, and other health aid helpers to reduce side effects, disease, effects, injury, impact, emergencies, trauma and other impacts.
Major improvements are:
MedsLog which tracks every med taken or not take and added into a MedLog which can be emailed to vets and other pet caregivers, and other pet health care professionals.
ZoomLite a magnifying flashlight, camera, weather and large format clock which aids users in reading pet med bottles and other medical information as well as aiding app users in the dark.
PetsMedsMinders and MedsMinders the companion app for humans MedsMinder are both a critical part of a beneficial meds regime. PetsMedsMinders and MedsMinders are also designed specifically for those over-40 and others who are visually-challenged and with near blind eyesight. With extra-large fonts for both iPhone and iPad; MedsMinders is designed to be used without the need for "readers" (reading glasses).
PetsMedsMinders and MedsMinders is part of a family of apps including SleepTracs, TextFreeDrivers, HashNewsGrams, BiEyes, iFlipTips, RewardsVIPClub, and many others from TECHtionary.
You can get help/support and offer ideas/suggestions at [email protected]
PetsMedsMinders is FREE for one med.
For two or more meds, there is a premium fee.
MedsMinders Premium Costs:
Monthly Subscription at 0.99 USD
User should note:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.