Content Rating 4+
4.5 / 5
KOLEO - trains and tickets
Astarium sp. z o.o.
Travel, Navigation IOS
Thanks to KOLEO app you always have the best, most complete and most up-to-date information about polish trains timetable and price of your journey. For many train carriers you will also buy your ticket directly in the app.
You won't miss any discounts or promotions. You will find out exactly how much your ticket costs - for you, your family and friends - always with our best price guarantee!
Buy your ticket with KOLEO app quickly, conveniently and safely - without any additional transaction fees.
If you encounter any problem or have a question, please contact us at [email protected] - we always answer. :)
KOLEO app at glance:
- Always the most up-to-date trains timetable - updated daily!
- Ticket prices for all railway connections in Poland
- The possibility of buying tickets of regional railway companies:
* POLREGIO (Przewozy Regionalne),
* PKP SKM w Trójmieście (SKM Trójmiasto)
* Arriva RP
* Koleje Dolnośląskie (KD)
* Łódzka Kolej Aglomeracyjna (ŁKA)
- All discounts and promotions
- Fast and secure payments:
* KOLEO account,
* Visa and Mastercard cards
* BLIK (Polish mobile payments)
- Friendly UI
- Full integration between KOLEO app and KOLEO.pl website
- Application is light and doesn't require any permissions
- Tickets are also available offline - no network access needed!
Only in KOLEO you have our best price guarantee - no additional fees, no commissions!
KOLEO app is completely free.
Important notice: currently our app offers full timetable of PKP Intercity trains (TLK, IC, EIC, EIP), but there is no possibility to buy tickets for those trains.
In this update we provide new features and improvements:
- improved support for favourite trips available from the app icon in a situation where KOLEO doesn't work in the background
- improved Finance tab - you can easily copy the Ambassador code and share it more easily with your friends
- new mechanism of station search taking into account different spelling of foreign stations
- new Summary Screen
- new option to share the connection as a link and a descriptive version of the entire connection from the connection details screen
- in the Account tab a quick link to the support page, tips and FAQs has been added
- reorganisation and standardisation of context menus in the ticket list, connection details and ticket view