Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Connect by Vacancy Filler
Connect by Vacancy Filler is a staff induction and HR communication app. Share real-life business culture before new hire start date and beyond.
Using the app, employees can be engaged and inducted into an organisation from the point of job offer so they hit the ground running from day one.
Benefits for New Hires
• Meet your new team and make friends before your start date
• Receive invites to staff outings and company events that take place before your start date
• Get up to speed with current projects to allow you to add value from day one
• Complete admin tasks and health and safety documents before your start date
• Communicate with management and colleagues with ease from any device
• Access organisation information and documentation from your mobile phone
Benefits for the Organisation
• Administrative tasks associated with new hires are completed before their start date
• New hires add value from day one as the induction starts when the contract is signed
• An effective induction process is a fast-track to staff productivity
• An engaging induction process will reduce the number of new hires leaving within the first 6 months
• Using the induction app allows you to give equal attention to full-time and part-time staff
• Field-based and home-based staff receive the same quality induction as office-based staff
• Management involvement in the induction process is done by a video that is recorded once
To use the Connect App, your organisation or employer will need to be using the Connect Platform. You will also need a Connect account provided by your employer. Please contact your employer for further information.
Let us know what you think of our app, get in touch at [email protected]
For further information on improving communication and engagement around your induction process, email [email protected]
This release contains the following updates:
-Added the ability to message groups, contact lists and distribution groups.
-Fixed bug which causes the wrong folder name to display in Digital Library.