Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Par Card - The Golf Scorecard
Sports, Utilities IOS
Par Card helps you keep track of your golf scores. Here are the top features of the app:
* No personal information required (email address or account creation NOT needed)
* Autocompletion of golf course name entry based on location (location can be provided manually or with GPS)
* Score totals auto-calculated (total stroke count, as well as front and back nine totals). If desired, auto-calculation can be turned off to allow manual entry of totals.
* NOTE: Par for each hole must be manually entered. The default par value is "4", and can be set to "3" or "5" to match the course as needed.
* Past rounds are saved in your history. Information saved for each round includes the course, golfers and their scores, and the date of play.
* Course contact information available through Foursquare service. View phone number, location, directions and reviews.
* Add up to five golfers per round
* App icon made by Retinaicons (www.retinaicons.com) from www.flaticon.com
Optimized for iPhone X