Emoji Against Humanity - Card Game for iMessage
FreeEmoji Against Humanity is a raunchy and uproarious iMessage card game inspired by the party game legends Apples to Apples & Cards Against Humanity. NOTE: This is an iMessage-ONLY game – it will not show up on your homescreen.
Each emoji has a unique meaning for each group of friends on this planet – what do they mean to your filthy minds?
Open your app drawer in iMessage by clicking the App Store button in an iMessage conversation, then the 4 dots in the lower left corner, now tap Emoji Against Humanity, and prepare for fun in a group iMessage of 3+ people!
HOW TO PLAY:
• Choose a black card which poses a question, fill-in-the-blank situation, scenario, hypothetical, condition, or inquest
• Send that black card to 2+ friends in iMessage (This version of Emoji Against Humanity does not support you playing with yourself)
• Your friends choose an emoji-based response card
• You pass ultimate judgment on who provided the best answer
• The winner gains eternal, everlasting glory
• Rinse and repeat
• 335x cards to start in our "We Just Launched and We Have No Idea What We're Doing" Version 1.0!
• The ability to create custom cards with our First Expansion Bundle...which means unlimited potential cards & combos!
• An expansion pack that adds more cards & more emoji
• Get a brand new hand of cards if you so desire
• Exclamation points!!!
Play the game by opening up the most recent message and playing your move. Due to the way iMessage apps work, if two people send a move at the same time, the response of the first person will be lost and will have to be resent.
TO DELETE THE GAME:
Open up your iMessage app drawer by going to iMessage, clicking the App Store button, then clicking the 4 dots in the lower left hand corner. Long-press the Emoji Against Humanity icon and then tap the X to delete the game and break our hearts into a billion little pieces.
FOR FEEDBACK AND TO EXPRESS YOUR SUPER VALUABLE OPINIONS:
Do you hate the game and need to let us know? Do you have the perfect idea for a card to be included in future expansions? Do you have other feedback? Do you like food? Then by all means, waste everyone's time and email us: [email protected]
Or if Twitter is your thing, find us: @EmojiVsHumanity...