Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Finance, Travel IOS
ExpenseShare 2 is an update and replacement for ExpenseShare, which has been helping people track their shared group expenses since 2014. ExpenseShare 2 supports cloud-based syncing of information across devices.
Track your group spending – who paid for what, who shares in which expenses, and who owes money to who! Use ExpenseShare for business trips, vacations with friends, sharing a rental, managing a club, etc. It makes it easy to track spending by category across participants, figure out who owes what to whom, save receipt images, and more.
Other features of ExpenseShare:
* Set up a sharing arrangement to automatically allocate spending.
* As expenses occur, use automatic allocation or customize.
* Add participants from your device’s address book.
* Track spending across multiple currencies.
* Convert to a common settlement currency
* Store “snap and save” photos of receipts to document expenses.
* See an interactive summary of all transactions and email each participant their details.
* Generate pdf reports for each participant and print or send by email.
* Lookup exchange rates online.
* Capture or choose transaction location and lookup payee name/address.
* “Settle Up” automatically either peer-to-peer or through one “banker”.
* Share your ExpenseShare data with your participants by email or AirDrop.
* Use iCloud or another file provider to keep your information synced across devices or share with others.
* Export to a spreadsheet such as Numbers or Excel.
Version 2.1 features:
* Faster and easier selection of who paid and shared in transactions
* Faster and easier selection of transaction currency when using multiple currencies
* Add attachments to payments
* Add participants by copying from an existing activity
* Bug fixes