Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Sports, Navigation IOS
The Sailor Logbook App is for sailors wanting:
- a simple and systematic way to track and log cruising
- a record of observations on wind, sea and weather
- analysis of speed, engine and sails set hours
- free-text editable before, during and after cruising
- display of current and historic tracks
- BUT: it isn't for navigational aid!
Connecting to the optional Sailor Logbook Website gives options for:
- backup and restore
- replication to other devices with the App installed
- automatic harbor retrieval
- addition of photos and crew
- sharing of cruise-maps
Please note: the App has no connection to Apple's iCloud services. The only way to backup and restore App-data or replicate App-data to other devices is to connect to and use the Website.
Also note: the App is for both iPhone and iPad devices, BUT tracking requires GPS hardware: iPads without GPS (without cellular option) can't track, only download tracks from the Website - uploaded from other device(s) - to display these on map and in lists.
Visit SailorLogbook.com for more info.
This version 2.5 is a rollback to version 2.3
(version 2.4 had a fatal bug)
No data is lost, if no app deletion was done.
We apologize for the inconvenience.