Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Utilities, Productivity IOS
Search blazing fast through thousands of documents using the power of Artificial Intelligence. Make your work and school life much more productive and easier.
SUCCESS WITH ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Information is a key to success. PDF Search will help you quickly reach the information lying in documents using its AI-powered algorithm. Just search your documents, reference books or notes using it. Then feel the power of accessing any information within seconds. You will shine in meetings, classes or at work using your Mac, iPad or iPhone.
WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT
Ordinary search tools search for existence. They only check whether your keywords exist in documents or not. Then they give you a bunch of document list. You check them one by one to understand whether they are the one you are looking for or not. There is no intelligence, just like a machine.
PDF Search makes relevancy search. Instead of checking the only existence, It analyses all pages separately and makes a relevancy check for each of them according to given keywords. This check is similar to how a human checks documents. For example, a human is more interested in a page if it has a title containing keywords. PDF Search combines all these kind of checks into a brand new algorithm. Using this algorithm, it finds the most relevant pages instantly among thousands of documents.
NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING *
PDF Search supports tokenizing and lemmatization while indexing. With this feature you will be able to search plurals or lemma of the keywords. For example when you search for "hike" you will get results for "hiking" also. Or when you search for "children" you will get results for "child" also.
UNIFIED SEARCH EXPERIENCE
You can search documents on your Mac using iPhone or iPad. Just Sync your files over WiFi with a single click and move all documents with you anywhere.
CONVERT DOCUMENTS TO PDF
Word, Powerpoint, Pages, Keynote and RTF documents are supported with the integration of PDF Converter. PDF Converter is a free helper app which you can download from our website. After you install it office documents are converted to PDF automatically and indexed by PDF Search.
● Ultra-fast search
● Synchronization between iOS and macOS app.
● Page ranking system
● Word distance algorithm
● Keyword placement analyze
● Ability to understand what you mean when you mistype a keyword
● Export search results as a new PDF document which is containing all best pages from most relevant documents. So you can share results as one document.
● Wild-char search ability to search words starting or ending with other words.
● Export current page as PDF easily to share with others
● Folder based navigation
● iCloud folder support
● Tag support
● Empower search with similar keywords
● Emphasize power ranking (Header, title, paragraph detection)
● PDF Converter : Convert office documents to PDF
● Export as PDF
● Support for Word, Powerpoint, Pages, Keynote and RTF documents with the integration of PDF Converter app.
● Ability to run as a window app or menu bar app.
● Search specific files
● Higher rank for up-to-date files
● Quick navigation between pages in different documents
● Highlighting keywords in animations
● Insert annotates to pages (Highlight, Underline, Strikethrough)
● Global shortcut key to search
● Backup index database
*Natural Language Processing is supported for these languages : Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Cherokee, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Norwegian, Oriya, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, SimplifiedChinese, Sinhalese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, TraditionalChinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese.
● Document filter options are re-implemented. Now it supports a lot of filter commands like "filetype:docx"
● Improved search with quotas.
● Improved search for include '+' and exclude '-' signs.
● Improved keyword highlighting on search results.
● Fixed the issue with changed file names.
● Added explicit sync feature.
● Help links added.
● Various bug fixes.