Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
UkuleleTuner - Tuner for Uke
Music, Utilities IOS
The simple user interface with noise filtering can help you tuning the 4 strings with simple setting while activating the APP. First step is choose the frequency at top of screen, then choose the Ukulele size and the tuning at the middle of the screen. When you pull the Ukulele string, the pitch will be shown on the panel for the individual string by indicating signal high or low.
▪ Calibrate Piano Sound: Click on an open string then calibrate the sound with your Ruan. Piano Sound A4=442.
▪ A4 Frequency adjustment: choose 428~452 frequencies for A4 string.
▪ Total 51 kinds of Ukuleles are available including : Sopranino(16”)/2, Soprano(21”)/15 , Concert(23” )/14, Tenor(26”)/12, Baritone(29”)/6 , Bass(30”) and Contrabass(32”).
▪ The scale for precision tuning is 10 cents for every sub-bit. The brown line represents the open strings start from. The green arrow means pitch is accurate and it will turn white once the pitch difference exceeds more than a sub-bit.
▪ The complete function, will visually tell you the pitch is good or not by lighting green or white. Users can easily adjust the string by the lighting arrow shown on the scale.
We welcome you to feedback us for any questions, suggestions and comments regarding this APP.
Bug fixes for iOS 13