Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
RYCOM Instruments, Inc.
Navigation, Utilities IOS
PathTraq allows users to create and share maps of utility lines and other paths using location data obtained via their mobile device or Bluetooth from a RYCOM GPS device.
- Interfaces with Google Maps to log and view both individual points and underground utility paths.
- Photographs can be associated with a particular point.
- Each user device can store multiple maps; each map can have multiple points, paths and utilities.
- Users have the ability to add, delete and edit categories, including default categories.
- All map data is stored locally and can be emailed as a .KMZ file.
New Design and Images