Action Cam Pro with Maps & GPS
£4.99Action Cam Pro renders instrument displays for map, speed, location, altitude, g-force, compass, time, date and many more directly into your action video movie at the time it is recorded with your built-in camera. 'Action Cam Pro' turns your device into the ultimate Action Cam Proera. It does not only display these instrument on screen, but it renders them into the MPEG-4 video. These 'head up display' instruments are configurable and freely movable within the picture frame.
► Applications of Action Cam Pro
You can use 'Action Cam Pro' during sports wherever you want to prove your map position, speed, g-force, location, position, altitude, heading, compass, duration, distance, roll, pitch, date, time in an recorded action video. Typical sports are: Car racing (on-board-camera), mountain biking, skating, skiing, sailing, hiking, surfing, flying, kiting or any other fast moving action sports activities.
► Available instruments for Action Cam Pro
• "Speed”: Graphical instrument displaying current speed of your camera
• NEW ! "Map”: Graphical instrument displaying current position in a map (satellite or native)
• "Heading”: Graphical instrument displaying current magnetic compass heading angle; relative to true north
• "Course”: Graphical instrument displaying current movement course vector; relative to north
• "Roll/Pitch”: Graphical instrument displaying roll and pitch of your camera
• "G-Force”: Graphical instrument displaying horizontal and vertical G-Forces experienced by your cam
• "Date”: Current date
• "Time”: Current time
• "DateTime”: Current date and time as 1-or 2-line text display
• "Position”: GPS position coordinates of you location as 1-or 2-line text display
• "Course”: Course angle of current movement heading vector of your camera relative to true north
• "Heading”: Compass angle of your cam heading view vector of your camera relative to north
• "Altitude”: Altitude based on GPS
• "Distance”: Distance traversed since start. Can be reset in ‘Settings’ by the user anytime
• "Duration": Duration passed since start. Can be reset in ‘Settings’ by the user anytime
• "No Instrument”: Needed if you do not want to display anything in a particular instrument slot
► Further infos for Action Cam Pro
• Video recorder movie format: MPEG-4, 720p or less
• Supports video recording in landscape & portrait
• Instruments are movable and available in different sizes
• GPS and Gyro are used to update telemetry data in realtime
• Supports metric, imperial and nautical units
• Universal app running on iPhone and iPad
• Please note that Action Cam Pro can be started on devices without GPS support. However it does not make much sense on these devices since GPS-based telemetry data such as speed, location, etc. cannot be updated.
• Audio recording is supported. In order to playback audio from other apps switch off audio recording
• Since nearly all battery consuming services like GPS, GPU graphics, gyroscope, video camera, movie encoding and movie recording are simultaneously used, the app is battery demanding. Take care of that!
Please have a look on our promotion video: http://www.cneubauer.net/en/gps-video-speedometer
► Notes from the developer
Please rate and review every new version of the app in the app store!
Any feedback and/or improvement feature requests are highly welcome.
The Pro version is ad-free....