Content Rating 4+
3 / 5
Flow – Air Pollution Sensor
Plume Labs SAS
Health & Fitness, Lifestyle IOS
!! -- You must have Flow, the personal air pollution sensor from Plume Labs, to use this app. For more information, please visit flow.plumelabs.com. -- !!
!! -- Looking for our free air quality forecasting app? Search for ‘Plume Air Report’ on the App Store or visit air.plumelabs.com. -- !!
*Escape pollution and dodge the smog!*
The Flow companion app from Plume Labs collects and analyses the data taken from your Flow’s PM2.5, PM10, NO2 and VOC sensors and gives you beautiful, easy-to-read reports, maps, and graphs.
*Ever feel trapped by air pollution?*
Air quality, AQI index, smog levels: with Flow, you can find the best clean air commute, hunt down fresh air playgrounds, eliminate chemical hotspots in your home, and that’s just the beginning.
*Did you know?*
Wind and weather, humidity and heat, atmospheric pressure, and many other factors create clean air pockets in urban environments. In fact, air pollution levels change up to 8X from street to street in the city, and even more from room to room indoors! Flow gives you the information you need to stay healthy at home or on the go.
*Stop guessing and start sensing!*
A new study from top researchers at King’s College in London shows that, with good data, you can reduce your exposure to air pollution by as much as 50% by making small changes to your routine.
Track your personal pollution exposure with live data and daily reports: Flow measures real-time concentrations of PM2.5, PM10, NO2 and VOCs, as well as the AQI air quality level to give you everything you need to understand your exposure and build healthy routines.
Avoid the most polluted places: Flow tracks air pollution variations around you in real time, so you can find clean air.
Flow fits seamlessly into your daily life: Whether you're cycling, running, out in the park with the kids, or relaxing at home.
***Flow in the press***
“I hope many people living in polluted cities will end up using Flow.” —Techcrunch
Get instant insight into you personal air pollution exposure with Flow, a companion to explain what’s in you air, anywhere!
Major update adds the first street-level pollution maps in a few cities and new ways to work with your data—in app and out!
“A map is the greatest of all epic poems. Its lines and colors show the realization of great dreams.”
― Gilbert H. Grosvenor
City Wide Maps
- Explore city-wide air quality with the first round of hour by hour, street by street pollution models. We’ll be adding more cities as new regions reach the right data-density.
- Get into the details of your own maps with full-screen mode on the summary screen.
Your Data, Your Way
- New ways to work with your measures in the app and out. Filter pollutant by pollutant and export your complete data set right from the app.
- Spots are now visible on daily summaries
- Improved map rendering
- Latest measure is always shown in your feed
- General interface improvements
- Warm up animation sometimes stops after switching screens
- Load bar and warm up widget could be visible at the same time
- Live graph sometimes appeared inside a feed item
- Inconsistencies between map and feed item
- Time zone issue in pollution graph