Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Chipper: Crush Student Loans
Be Chipper, Inc.
Student loan debt can feel overwhelming; count on Chipper to help you find the way out. Members save an average of $6,400 and 2.5 years in repayment.
Why you’ll love using Chipper:
• See and manage all of your student loans in one place
• Know your payoff date and interest you'll save with the built-in loan calculator and loan tracker / debt tracker
• Save money by paying down your highest-interest student loans first
• Chip away your debt painlessly with Round-Ups
• Pay off your student loans faster with Boosts
• Get fair, free, and honest advice along the way
• Get family and friends involved with Pool
Pay down your loans without even feeling it with the Round-Ups debt payoff assistant. As you spend money on normal purchases like groceries or gas, we round up to the nearest dollar and apply the change to your highest-interest loan. You will see the difference immediately within the debt tracker.
Round-Ups debt payoff assistant in three steps:
- Link your student loans
- Link the cards you use to shop with
- Stay in budget with a weekly maximum and minimum and see the impact of your payments with the built-in loan calculator and loan tracker / debt manager
We do the rest of the work for you (cost: 50 cents for each weekly Round-Up transaction completed)
"I spend money here and there, and it's nice to know no matter what I’m putting a bit extra into the stuff that really matters." - Cynthia B. (user of Round-Ups debt payoff assistant)
See how fast you can pay off your total debt with Boosts: small monthly payments to your highest-interest loan. Run on autopilot, or make one-time Boosts and see the difference immediately within the debt tracker.
Set up Boosts in three steps:
- Link your loans and bank account
- Choose monthly or one-time payment
- Choose the amount and see the impact of your payments with the built-in loan calculator and loan tracker / debt manager
We handle the rest. (cost: $2; charged only for your first Boost of the month)
FREE, EXPERT ADVICE
Our in-app partner, The Institute of Student Loan Advisors, is passionate about empowering borrowers like you. Reach out to them in the Chipper debt payoff planner app free.
Who needs another birthday gift card? Let those who love you most help you move onto your next adventure: financial freedom.
Help your friends pay off their debt, too! Refer them to Chipper, and you can help them with their loans, too. #NoRandomGifts
Pool in three steps:
- Link your loans
- You get a unique URL with your name on it
- Share your unique link privately (or not) as you prefer
We handle the rest and keep you updated (cost: $3 per payment applied to your loan)
Chipper isn't a monthly subscription service; billing only happens based on actual payments to your loans through Chipper. (50 cents for each weekly round-up payment, $2 on your first Boost payment of the month.) You will, as a Chipper member, never pay more than $2 in any month regardless of how much you use any of the services on Chipper.
We work with some of the world’s largest financial institutions to hold our security measures (256-bit encryption) to the highest standards. We do NOT store your banking information on our servers or sell any of your personal information to third parties.
FAQs for the Chipper debt payoff planner and calculator app
Your feedback on the Chipper debt payoff planner and calculator app is very important to us. Please reach us in-app if you have any problems or requests for the debt tracker / debt manager / debt calculator
Like the Chipper debt payoff planner and calculator app on Facebook
Follow the Chipper debt payoff assistant and debt calculator on Twitter
Join the Chipper debt manager / debt calculator on Instagram
1-on-1 Student Loan Advice is now available!
Chipper has partnered with The Institute of Student Loan Advisors to provide free, on-demand advice from real experts!