Content Rating 4+
4.5 / 5
ClearFaith - Quran,Salat, Azan
Reference, Education IOS
Faith is the simplest app you will need to clearly understand and practice Islam as a part of your daily life.
We have designed our app with least distractions and cleanest interface possible.
Following are the key features of our app:
- Listen to Quran's English translation with verse by verse explanation (tafsir)
- Offline listening mode.
- Read and compare multiple translations in a single clean interface.
- Listen to verses about specific topics like Zakat, Women, Allah, Angels, Fasting, Ramadan, Belief, Charity, Roza, Hajj, Ummrah,Jihad, Heaven, Janat, Miracles of Allah, Revelations, Sin, Will of Allah, etc as individual playlists
- Read Qurans' tafsir (tafseer) from Abdul Ala Maududi
- Multiple Quran's translations from Abdul Haleem, Dr Mustafa Khattab, Mufti Taqi Usmani, Muhsin Khan, Pickthall, Shahi, Talal Itani and Yusuf Ali.
- Get Prayer (salat) timings alerts with reminders
- Track your prayers (salat) history to get more regular
- Create daily routines to remind you to offer specific duas or tasbih at specific times.
- Track your progress on how disciplined you are with your healthy Islamic practices.
- Create many routines to practice to the special month of Ramadan in the most disciplined way.
- Fun and engaging Islamic trivia questions to learn more about Islam in the most fun way.
- All correct answers have additional details to give you more insight
- Play and learn across categories like Ramadan, Quran, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), Islamic History, Islamic principals, Pre-Islamic history, Rise of Islam, etc
Clear Faith offers premium features which unlock all quran translations, tafsir, audio translations and unlimited islamic trivia.
- Monthly plan which will be charged monthly
- Yearly plan will be charged once upfront for the year and then charged after a year.
All plans have 7-day free trial to try out all features.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- bug fixes.
- improved qibla finder