Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Productivity, Business IOS
The IoTree app is the user easy-to-use interface of Agrint's highly reliable seismic sensor for early detection of the red palm weevil, by detecting the burrowing activity of larvae inside the tree, in their early development stages.
Each tree is outfitted with a unique, durable and energy efficient sensor technology to recognize the signature of larvae activity. The sensor is highly sensitive to the slightest movements, yet sophisticated enough to filter out anything that could lead to a false alarm.
No matter the size of the tree, our sensor will be able to detect weevil activity at its early stages
Sensor information is continuously stored for big data analysis using added detection measures. Big data analytics allows great improvement in the overall sensitivity of the solution, as when detecting the presence of larvae in certain areas the system can immediately and automatically change the detection thresholds and sensitivity of sensor devices in the area that is more likely to analyze the problem.
Data is sent in near real-time to your computer, mobile device or tablet. The easy-to-navigate app allows instant access to critical information that can pinpoint a single infested tree and save it from destruction.
The app main features:
- One-time marking the location of each sensor (>2 sec per sensor when installing).
- The possibility of providing "free text” as name for each sensor.
- The ability to mark whether a tree has been sprayed / treated in order to produce unique
tracking program of the effectiveness of the spraying over time.
- Receive live notifications about infected trees.
- The ability to get navigation path to infected trees.
- Receive live notifications about the status of each sensor.
- Advanced mapping option of the farm’s surface
- Internal overhaul, performance improvements
- WiFi gateway installation improvement
- The app will show new statuses like suspicious, and high and low infestations.
- The new statuses will be reflected also on the map
- Reduced installation size
- Bug fixes