Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Games, Puzzle, Strategy IOS
“The game absolutely will feel familiar when you’re setting out, but as you progress through Evergarden you will experience something the likes of which I doubt you will have in your gaming life.” - Touch Arcade
“Evergarden is a brilliant, relaxing, and utterly enthralling puzzle game that you should grab right now” - Pocket Gamer
“Evergarden may look like a combination of puzzle games you’ve seen before, but it’s truly a game that’s more than the sum of its parts” - 148apps.com
Lose yourself in an endlessly satisfying puzzle game set in the midst of a mysterious forest world. Transform your garden by combining plants into strange new forms, and unearth deeply hidden secrets as you become engrossed in the game’s calming rhythm. Wander into the forest and help bring it back to life with the help of Fen, your creature guide. Evergarden may feel familiar at first, but you will discover it is like no game you have played before.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What type of game is this?
A: Evergarden is an “evergreen” puzzle game merged with a narrative adventure.
Q: What do you mean by “narrative adventure”?
A: Beyond the garden puzzle board, there lies a mysterious forest environment to explore, with its own puzzles and progression. You’ll use the stones that you earn on the puzzle board to solve puzzles, and unlock new “songs” which add interesting new strategies to the puzzle board.
Q: How long is the game?
A: The core puzzle game is “evergreen”, which means you can play it repeatedly and keep mastering it forever. The narrative adventure portion will take most players 4-8 hours to explore, and there is a daily challenge with a new procedural puzzle to unlock every day.
- An undo button (our most requested feature) to allow for even more contemplative and stress-free strategizing
- A daily mosaic puzzle is unlocked early in the game.
- All garden progress is now saved, allowing for a single round to be played across multiple sessions.
- Optimizations to improve performance on older devices and preserve battery life.
- Visual improvements to help with clarity when making monoliths.
- The option to exit a round early and still receive the stones you've earned.
- Subtle hits to help in areas where players were getting stuck.
- Lots of small fixes and improvements
Want to send us feedback? Email us: [email protected]