Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Durchs Schlüsselloch: 1.WK
die Berater Unternehmensberatungsgesellschaft m.b.H.
The app offers visitors ofthe newly conceived exhibition at Artstetten Palace additional materials to explore Archduke Franz Ferdinand, the history of his family and of the First World War. There are:
- Exhibits: videos, photos, texts, maps on the exhibition theme
- Stories: Contextualisation of the exhibits in continuous texts
- My comments: Reflection questions encouraging to actively acquire history
- Shared comments: Ability to share saved comments with others
- Austria-Hungary before 1914
- The Sarajevo assassination
- Perspectives of the World War
- Post-war order
The app can also be used to learn about World War I without visiting the Exhibition in Artstetten
The app was developed as part of the EU project NETWORLD.
NETWORLD pursues the goal to capture and preserve the architectural heritage of the First World War in the Danube region and to use it for cultural tourism and education.
Now includes german and english texts