Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Photo2PDF - Zip, Photo to PDF
Utilities, Productivity IOS
Convert images to PDF files
Converting PDF files to image files included in compressed files
Convert photos taken to PDF
png / jpg / jpeg Converts compressed files that contain image files of the / git extension to PDF.
You can also select and convert photos from your iPhone Photo.
You can upload compressed files via iTunes, wifi, ftp, or Cloud apps.
Converted files can be sent to or copied from iTunes, mail, or other apps.
You can create a maximum 5X5 landscape layout
You can place up to 25 images on one page.
Change / delete the order of the files before change
You can add a special message to the first page / last page.
** Including in-app purchases **
Before in-app purchases, you can convert 10 images for free.
With in-app purchases, you can successfully convert all pages.
Please experience the sample and purchase first.
** Characteristic **
- zip, rar, 7z file support
Support for png, jpg, jpeg, and git image files
- Import photos from iPhone Photo
- Convert image files to PDF
- Password in PDF file
- Right and left margins
- Supports 5X5 layout creation up to landscape / portrait
- A0 ~ A4 paper
- B0 to B4 paper
- Can be created in circular size
- Image sharp filter support
- Full / Fit support
- Upload via PC web browser (WIFI)
- Supports import of files from iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive, Box, and other cloud apps
- FTP support: browse, download
- Upload files to iTunes file share
- Add a message to the first / last page
- Add date / time / address / latitude / longitude information to the message
** To import files from the cloud, first install the cloud app on your iPhone and log in.
** If the file is large and the number of pages is large, the conversion time may be long.
- Corrected errors with ads
- Show alerts if purchases are initiated frequently
- Other bug fixes and improvements