Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Cicero: A Unicode® Tool
Reference, Utilities IOS
Cicero provides a few intuitive ways to access the Unicode® character data:
Block and Plane View
- Browse through Unicode® blocks and planes
- Segregate user-perceived characters into code points
- Inspect detailed character properties
- Search characters with code point or Unicode® name
* Unicode is a registered trademark of Unicode, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Add support for dark mode
- The "Encodings" section in character detail view now displays hexadecimal values by default
- Minor tweaks and bug fixes
Also, the deployment target has been moved to iOS 12.2 to reduce application size.