Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
The Golfer's Distance app helps you to measure and analyze the distance for all your clubs in the bag. It also supports you in your club selection process on the golf course.
With Golfer's Distance you become aware of the scatter of your shots and about the influence of hitting from tee or fairway.
Based on the stored data you also see how your consistency and distances of your shots are developing.
You can record data by GPS measurements or by manual input in case you have data from club-fitting or launch monitors.
The GPS measurement algorithm delivers the shot distance and the deviation from the target line. You can also measure a series of balls hit from the same position. A yardage table is generated from the acquired data.
- Course Master: Map view showing your club distances. Please consider that golf rules do not allow the use of this module for competitive Golf! There is also a tournament mode included that limits the functions to distance measurement and indication of pure yardage info per club. Please check your local golf rules regarding compliance.
- Wedge Master: feature to record pitches (1/4, 1/2, 3/4 - swings), generates wedge matrix supporting you choosing the right shot around the green
In case you have feedback or remarks, please contact us via [email protected] We come back to you as quickly as possible.
Version V3.4 is a major update and comes with the following changes and improvements:
- Course Master Module: tournament mode has been added
- Pitch Master: selected pitch / swing is highlighted in the matrix
- Comments can now be added to swings during data acquisition process
- Major design improvements for data acquisition module
- GPS signal indicators have been added to data acquisition screen and Course Master Module
- minor design updates
In case you need support please contact us: [email protected]
We highly appreciate your rating on the App Store!