Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Nuansa Cerah Informasi, PT
Weather, Utilities IOS
Meteorological Aerodrome Report (METAR) is an aviation routine weather report issued at hourly or half-hourly intervals. TAF is the international standard code format for terminal forecasts issued for airport. A Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) is a notice filed with an aviation authority to alert aircraft pilots of potential hazards along a flight route or at a location that could affect the safety of the flight
METAR Indonesia or Metarindo covered more than 100 airports in Indonesia. The data source of METAR is coming from Indonesian Agency for Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics (BMKG).
This Apps is very useful for flight planning which is require aviation weather info.
- Provide weather info from over 100 Airports in Indonesia
- Search airport by Name, ICAO and IATA code
- METAR, TAF, NOTAM, Wind and Cloud Type satellite imagery
- METAR are decoded for wind speed and direction, varying direction and gusting, cloud observation, visibility, sky phenomenon like rain, haze etc.
- METAR are decoded for runway visual range (RVR) and windshear alert, temperature, dew point and QNH
- TAF or TAFOR are decoded for TEMPO and BECMG element
- It's RAW METAR, TAF and NOTAM sharing for other social media Apps like Whatsapp, Facebook, etc
Update airport database :
- add SOA-Bajawa (WATB/BJW)
- add Wunopito-Lembata (WATW/LWE)