Content Rating 4+
4.5 / 5
Homefarm - Garden Planner
Lifestyle, Food & Drink IOS
Homefarm is a gardener’s best friend. Plan your garden, track your progress and take a fresh look at growing your own food. Homefarm offers you a helping hand on your growing journey, from seed to harvest so that you can get the most from your garden, allotment, greenhouse or windowsill pot, whatever your experience level.
Ask questions of our helpful community of growers, share your progress, successes and failures with the community, family and friends, and get inspired by what others are doing. If you’d rather keep things private you can also post to your personal diary.
Our encyclopedia of 400+ plants allows you to discover new varieties of fruit, vegetables and herbs to build a personalised calendar of when to sow, plant and harvest crops. Each variety comes with detailed step-by-step care instructions. Homefarm can also send you personalised task reminders so that you know when to sow, plant outdoors or harvest your produce.
This app is suitable for people of any experience level and regardless of your available space, so whether you’re new to gardening or already have green fingers, have space for few pots or have a back garden, allotment, or small-holding - you can use Homefarm to take the stress out of gardening.
Key features include:
- An encyclopedia of over 400 varieties of plants
- Step-by-step growing instructions, to take anyone from a botany beginner to a horticulture hero!
- Personalised planner, which shows you when to sow, plant and harvest your produce.
- Notifications to help you manage your plot
- A journal to record daily activities, photos and your growing experience
- Weekly permaculture articles with advice and inspiration on everything from pruning to soil care and what to plant now
Small bug fixes and improvements