Content Rating 12+
3 / 5
The NHS App is the first national app from the NHS for all patients in England aged 13 and over.
Use the NHS App to:
• check your symptoms - find reliable NHS information on hundreds of conditions and treatments and get immediate advice
• book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery
• order repeat prescriptions - see your available medications and request a new repeat prescription
• view your medical record - get secure access to your GP medical record
• register to be an organ donor - easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register
• choose how the NHS uses your data - register your decision on whether it can be used for research and planning.
The NHS App is being rolled out across England now. Many key features will only work when your GP surgery is connected. You can find out if your surgery is connected after you download the app and open it for the first time.
If your surgery isn’t connected you can register your email address, and we’ll notify you when they come online.
Keeping your data secure
After you download the app, we’ll carry out a series of checks to confirm your identity. The app will then securely connect to information from your GP surgery. To keep your access secure, we’ll send a security code to your phone each time you use the app.
Bug fixes, and various performance, stability and accessibility enhancements.