Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Golf BPM - Swing Tempo Music
Golf BPM, Inc.
Sports, Music IOS
Everyone has their own pace and rhythm to their golf swing. Some are quicker and others are slower but regardless of speed, all the top professionals in the world swing at the same perfect tempo every swing.
Golf BPM music was created so a player of any skill level can develop the same perfect tempo by simply timing their swing to our original music.
In the past Doug Timmons (PGA Class A member) has tried using metronomes to help students with timing and sequence. Although this can be very effective students found it very boring and just can’t relate to that hard tone, let alone listen to over and over.
So he created Golf BPM to make your practice fun and more effective. With beats so good you will actually play them when you are rollin in your car or in your cart. The beats are so effective that you can listen to them before, during and after a round so that you’re always in the zone.
Music makes your body move… Is our tag line because sequence and timing play major roll in both golf and music.
A great DJ knows how to make people move and keep them moving by playing seamless music that flows from one track to the next. Our goal is to bring this same philosophy to your practice with beats that will keep your body moving in the perfect time and rhythm.
How to Use Golf BPM:
• Watch a quick video
• Pick your genre of music you want to swing to
• Find the beat and time that best suits your goal for your personal swing
• Play while practicing, in your cart, in your house, while rolling in your ride
Features of our App include:
• Four Stations each containing 6 songs
• Four different BPM’s (Beats Per Minute): Ranging from slow to fast to accommodate any swing speed
• Two swing types: Driver through long irons and mid-irons through wedges
• Voice Prompts: 1, 2, 3: To start swing, begin downswing, and impact the ball
• Voice Control: Ability to turn on/off counting over the music
• Unlimited Replays and looping
• Monthly or Annual Memberships
• Easy to identify with when it comes to Rhythm and Beat sequences
• Putting and Chipping – Coming Soon and will be included in your subscription with no additional charges once available
Please send all inquires to [email protected]
Golf BPM Subscriptions:
Your Free Trial account will NOT be billed today. It will be automatically billed seven days from the day you register. If you cancel before the seven-day free trial ends you will NOT be billed. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase. If you select a subscription plan, your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Monthly subscriptions are billed at $9.99 per month and annual subscriptions are billed at $99.99 annually.
You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Lifetime Memberships are a one-time payment and are never rebilled.
1. Putting, chipping and short game golf music added. The putting and chipping music is at a 2:1 swing tempo ratio. Our music is based on PGA tour professionals putting and chipping swing speed ratios.
2. 24 new songs added
3. Cancel instructions added to account section