Content Rating 4+
5 / 5
R2R: GCSE Chemistry
RACE TO REVISE LTD
Don't know what to revise? Not enough time to revise? Let Rudi Rabbit help by asking you a whole bunch of Chemistry questions and then suggesting which topics you have done least well on. Once done, you can either choose questions at random or only on specific topics. If you select your examination board, Rudi will even tailor the questions to your specification.
This app is aimed at those students studying for GCSE/IGCSE examinations in the United Kingdom but may also be of use to those studying the International Baccalaureate and other International examinations.
The free version comes with 5 out of the 14 sections unlocked. However, if you find it useful you can easily gain access to all the sections through an in-app purchase.
The sections available are:
- Periodic Table & the History of the Atom;
- Atoms, Elements, Compounds and Mixtures;
- Structure & Bonding;
- Groups in the Periodic Table;
- Chemical Calculations
- States of Matter, Solubility & Separation Techniques;
- Acids and Reactions of Metals;
- Rates, Energetics and Equilibria;
- Alkanes, Alkenes and Crude Oil
- Alcohols, Carboxylic Acids and Esters;
- Atmosphere, Global Warming and Acid Rain
- Water, Recycling and Fertilisers (not IGCSE)
This update fixes a minor bug that could cause the app to quit unexpectedly.