Content Rating 4+
5 / 5
Photo & Video, Travel IOS
IMAGIUM is the new way to create videos together!
The problem is there is no easy way to make collaborative movies (with everyone’s pics in it!) for people traveling together, hanging out together, shopping together or just having fun together.
And thats were IMAGIUM comes in, it uploads and orders everyone's pics in one place, then creates a collaborative slideshow movie & allows everyone to co-edit.
How easy is it to create a slideshow? that easy:
1 - Select the images you would like to use
2 - Choose your preferred video style
3 - Chose the music that fits your video
THATS IT! now add friends and share it so they can also add pics and edit the movie together with you.
IMAGIUM is a free app! all features are free and also movie downloads are free. We offer different subscription plans for users that want some extra power in their hands. Our premium plans include:
- More Storage
- Higher movie resolution
- More pics in each movie
- Longer videos
IMAGIUM was created with a lot of love and attention, we aim to improve and better the app as much as we can and would love to hear your constructive feedback: https://www.imagium.co/contactus.html
iTunes Subscription Terms
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase to get more images, more storage and higher video quality.
- Subscription for 1 month allowing to select more images, gives more storage and higher video quality.
- The Price of the monthly subscription is $5.99/month or $9.99/month or $49.99/month depends on the plan you select
- Subscription for 1 year allowing to select more images, gives more storage and higher video quality.
- The Price of the yearly subscription is $2.99/month or $4.99/month or $24.99/month depends on the plan you select
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- New designs
- Notifications extended
- more bug fixed