Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Games, Strategy, Weather, Simulation IOS
Air Traffic Control Simulator
ATCRadar is a realistic simulator offering you a chance at running approach radar without a loss of separation. Vector departing and arriving aircraft into and out of your airspace in a smooth, efficient, and orderly manner.
Currently ATCRadar will simulate Kansas City Approach airspace and will expand to other selectable regions in future releases.
* Real world Weather Radar overlay
* Vector aircraft heading, altitude, and clear them for a approach.
* Release aircraft for takeoff.
* Detection of loss of separation (deals)
* Accepting handoff into and out of your airspace.
* Real airports and runways.
* Selectable difficulty levels.
* Emergencies, deal with aircraft low on fuel and other emergencies.
* Aural feedback for radio check-on, altitude, and heading changes.
* Simulation pausing automatically if app is backgrounded or user pauses.
Try to increase your traffic counts without having deals!
* Misc bugfixes