Content Rating 4+
3 / 5
Royal Mail Group
Lifestyle, Business IOS
With the Royal Mail App, you can:
• Buy and print - buy postage on the app in just a few steps. When buying postage, you’ll also receive a QR code allowing you to print postage labels for free at a Royal Mail Customer Service Point where you can also drop off your item. Or you can print your label at home and drop it off.
• Postcode and address finder – if you’re not sure of a full address, or want to check a postcode, just enter part of the address and we’ll fill in the blanks.
• Find any Post Office locations or Customer Service Point/Delivery Office to print your label or drop off your item, with opening hours, address, map, available services and directions)
• Track your items – just enter your tracking ID number or scan the barcode to check the progress of your deliveries (available with Royal Mail Tracked and Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed items)
• Add a friendly alias name to the items you are tracking, making them easier to identify in your list of recently tracked items.
• Receive push notifications on your deliveries - never miss a delivery update
• Save recently tracked items so you don’t need to keep entering them again and again
• See a photograph of the signature if someone has signed for it, or the safe place an item has been delivered to
• Book a Redelivery – if you’ve missed an item you can easily book a Redelivery to your address, your neighbour’s address or a local Post Office – and specify a delivery day
• Save postage receipts – simply take a photo of your receipt and store it to the app.
With this update we have made it easier to stay logged in so you can access the App more quickly on the go.
To make sure you are aware of our full range of delivery services available, we have also made some improvements to finding a price and buying one-off postage.
This update continues to deliver a range of improvements and bug fixes.