UkuleleTuna: Ukulele Tuner
FreeThis is not just a ukulele tuner: we’ve got +100 tunings for 15 instruments! It’s fast, accurate and easy to use. UkuleleTuna is developed by Yousician - the crew behind GuitarTuna, the most downloaded tuner app in the world.
Tuna has it all:
• A LOT of tunings: The standard Soprano in C tuning, Soprano in D, Low G, Low A, Slack key, B tuning, C# tuning and loads more
• Metronome with tap-for-tempo and multiple time signatures
• Chromatic tuner for alternative tunings and for tuning any instrument
• The clean, intuitive and customisable UI makes it easy for anyone to use
• Tools: Ear training, chord guide, games, and exercises.
How it works:
Just pluck a string on your instrument - Tuna detects the sound using your device’s microphone. You’ll get instant visual feedback while tuning. No cables needed.
With our award-winning audio recognition technology, we guarantee you an insanely accurate tuning result. We use noise cancellation technology to eliminate background noises while you tune.
The instruments we currently support:
• Guitar 7-String
• Guitar 12-String
• Bass 5-string
• Banjo 5-String
• Chromatic tuner for all instruments
We’ve put a lot of love and effort into the Tuna apps. User feedback is valuable to us, and you can be sure we’re listening. We recently added chromatic tuner to the apps because of the sheer amount of requests for it. With the chromatic tuner, users can create their own tunings or tune basically any instrument (you can even identify your landline’s beeping frequency).
GuitarTuna is developed by Yousician. Check out the app to learn and master guitar, ukulele, bass, piano or singing!
It’s pretty cool you actually read this far! Here’s a joke for you: What’s the difference between a bass and a tuna? You can tuna bass, but you can’t bass a tuna.
Now download the app and see how it is.
Send us your feedback of the joke and the app to [email protected]