Content Rating 4+
5 / 5
Sleep Sounds: Nature Relaxing
Health & Fitness, Lifestyle IOS
"I play this app daily when I go to bed! It makes me relax completely!"
App provides relaxing nature & ambient melodies to help you relax and unwind from your stressful day. The app is the perfect companion for your daily routines like meditation, yoga and going to sleep.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using relax melodies white noise app:
- High-quality 80+ sounds for perfect, endless playback
- Background play
- Mixing sounds
- Simple interface
- Sleep Timer
- Offline mode
- No ads
- Universal app for iPhone & iPad
Deep Sleep Sounds include the following melodies:
Nature Sounds, Birds, River, Waterfall, City Wind, Fan, Hairdryer, Driving in the Rain, Fog Horns, Heartbeat, Birds and Chimes, Cat Purring, Rain, Distant Thunder, Ocean Waves, Winter Wind, Roaring Fire, White Noise and many others relax sounds.
Select sounds and melodies that you like, combine them and adjust the volume of each sound to create a mix. Try the “magic” app that has people saying goodbye to that third cup of coffee and hello to sweet dreams!
Install app now & try today.
And since app comes with a 3-day free trial option, there is no harm giving it a try and explore the features for yourself.
* Choose from 2 subscription options:
- a weekly subscription for $2,99 USD;
- a monthly subscription for $7,99 USD with 35% OFF.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.