Gradients Maker Design Tool HD
FreeFinding the perfect colors for your gradients is hard, that's why I built Gradient - Background Design.
Hi, I'm Ed! A solo developer & designer based in Barcelona, Spain. As part of my work as a designer, I've always found it tricky to come up with the best possible colors to make beautiful gradients.
I figured that iterating fast is the key to finding matching colors, so Gradient Background Design lets you do just that. You will find two color picker inside the app and all you need to do to create a gradient is to use your finger and move them around to update the color selected by each color picker.
The app will respond to your tiniest movement to let you accurately select the color you need and you will see the output in real time. Pretty cool isn't it?
Once you have a gradient that looks nice, just lift your fingers and hit the save button to add this gradient to your gallery.
The app also allows you to:
- Generate gradient by selecting colors using smart swipe gestures
- Extract colors from images to generate beautiful gradients
- Copy Hex codes to your clipboard so you can reuse them anywhere else
- Update each color using RGB value
- Update the direction of the gradient (TopLeftBottomRight, TopLeft, BottomRightTopLeft ...)
- Preview your creation in full screen and export your gradient directly to your Instagram Stories
- Save gradients to your own gallery for later use.
- Export your gradients with or without legend (direction & hex codes can be added to the export).
- Share gradients with your friend, colleague, designer or to yourself via Airdrop.
- Explore a collection of thousands of gradients created by tons of users across the globe
I'm always interested to hear about the people who use the apps I built so feel free to reach out with suggestions, feedbacks, bug discoveries and rants (it's ok, it happens).
My email is [email protected]
and you can find me on Instagram here: @edouard_iosdev.
Premium Features can be unlocked either via lifetime access offered via a single in-app purchase or via a yearly subscription plan.
If you decide to subscribe, your iTunes Account will be charged at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turn off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal can be turned off via the Settings app on your device.