Content Rating 4+
4.5 / 5
Walking Moves for Weight Loss
Pretty View LLC
Health & Fitness IOS
With this easy to use app you will be able to use your iPhone to track how far you walk and how many steps you take.
Step tracker will also provide you with a friendly reminder of when would be a good time for a drink of water.
Now available in dark mode.
With Step Tracker you will be able to:
1. Count calories
2. Record your steps and activity
3. Track your water analytics
4. Lose weight while walking and keep track of your progress.
Do you move enough throughout the day?
App will require health-kit permission to read data of your activity, steps, Flight climbed, weight and walking&running distance.
App will require health-kit permission to write data of your daily water intake.
Download the app, find out, set goals for yourself and get moving!
Steps tracker Subscription options:
1. Title of publication or service: Steps Tracker
2. Length of subscription & Price of subscription, and price per unit if appropriate:
- Annual (First 3 day free trial)
3. Price of subscription:
- 3 day free trial then $49.99 per year
- 3 day free trial then $8.99 per month
- 3 day free trial then $2.99 per week
4. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
5. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
6. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
7. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
10. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication where applicable
11. Steps tracker adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase
Thank you, and enjoy!
- Minor bug fixed.