Content Rating 4+
4 / 5
Slideshow maker with music
Photo & Video, Entertainment IOS
Slide show maker is the easiest way to create, edit and share amazing photo music videos and stories with your photos, videos and tons of free licensed music, you can easily make fun, inspiring, or creative photo music videos
You can make fun music videos just following 4-steps:
1. Select photos & video clips from your photos gallery or any Photos app
2. Add your favorite music, set timing, cool filters, and text & Emoji
3. Share to your friends!
4. Save videos privately so only you can see them
+ Add photos and video clips
+ Awesome filters
+ Set the speed of the video as fast/slow as you like
+ Edit videos with creative effects and filters
+ Share video to your favorite apps with you friends and families instantly
+ Clear interface and easy gestures
Have any Question? Comments?
Please Contact us at: https://slidde-76.webself.net/contact
We are happy to help you always.
To get access of cloud service and other paid features, please purchse our subscription plan, below is detail:
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TOS:
We offer auto-renewing subscription option:
○ Subscriptions are starting from USD $8.99 / month with 3 days free trial
○ Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
○ You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
○ Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one month" unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
○ Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly)
○ Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
○ No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
○ You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
○ You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
○ Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Hey! Slide show makers!
We have a new update with,
#1 - Apple watch support, sync your slideshow in Apple Watch.
#2 - Some users reported crashes while creating or saving slideshows, is now fixed in this version.
#3 - Some UI improvements
This is just to ensure that everything will work smoothly when you will be creating your masterpieces.
Have an amazing time!