Content Rating 4+
3 / 5
Perceptive Automation, LLC.
Lifestyle, Utilities IOS
Indigo Touch is an iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch optimized App for remotely controlling lighting, appliances, HVAC, ceiling fans, sprinklers, etc., from anywhere in the world. It will automatically connect to the required Indigo Smart Home Hub software (v6 or better), installed in your home on a Mac, to communicate with Z-Wave, INSTEON and/or X10 compatible hardware. Additionally, many more devices and protocols are supported via 3rd Party Plugins. Now you can adjust your home's thermostat, run the sprinkler, open the garage door, unlock the front door, and turn off the lights from anywhere you have an internet/data connection!
Although Indigo Touch can immediately connect to our Demo Server so you can see it in action, controlling your home requires that you have installed the Indigo Smart Home Hub software on your Mac. Indigo is NOT FREE, although there is a 30 day free trial available. See MAC REQUIREMENTS below for more details.
For support, please contact us directly using the contact form on our website rather than requesting help via a review.
- Instant control and access to all your smart home devices
- One touch UI controls for lighting, appliances, sprinklers, ceiling fans, and HVAC
- Execute any Indigo defined Action Groups
- View any Indigo defined Variables (house mode, etc.)
- Real time updates of all hardware (brightness, temperature, active zone, sensor values, etc.)
- Real time updates of all variable values
- View all custom 3rd Party Plugin device information
- Control Page viewer for custom user defined UI pages
- Bonjour enabled to get you connected with a single touch (no IP addresses needed!)
- Easy remote access from anywhere via an optional Indigo Reflector subscription (eliminates router and dynamic IP configuration and provides secure communications)
- Indigo Smart Home Hub software v6.1+ (some functionality works with Indigo v4.1+ as well)
- Supported computer interface required to use built-in protocols (Z-Stick, PowerLinc, CM15, etc.)
- Smart home devices (lighting, sprinkler, HVAC, fans, sensors, etc.)
- Mac running Mac OS X Snow Leopard or better (10.7.5+)
FOR MORE INFO VISIT
This new version of Indigo Touch improves performance, security, and reliability. Enhancements include:
• Native 64-bit processor support
• UI for controlling door locks
• iPad Slide Over and Split View compatibility
• Automatic database name change detection when a reflector is being used
• Improved security and performance using iOS App Transport Security
• Improved handling of image caching and new manual clear cache button in settings panel
• Improved communication error reporting