Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Sports, Lifestyle IOS
Play yacht races live or recorded around the world to the TackTracker Cloud (tacktracker.com/cloud).
You can also record your own racing live using your iPhone or iPad as a live tracking device. Your tracks are stored on the TackTracker Cloud for viewing on any iPhone, iPad, web browser or TackTracker Player (PC or Mac).
With the Race Player you can:
- Browse and search published regattas and play any race
- See the latest races that have been published
- Play public races from any TackTracker home page
- Login to view races published privately by yourself or your friends
- Slide the timeline control to any point in the race and specify the replay speed
- Pan and zoom using drag and pinch gestures
- Measure distances with the ruler
- Review the competitor list and optionally swipe to select/deselect competitors from the replay
- Obtain leg by leg stats for each competitor including distances travelled, time for each leg, speed and VMG.
- Obtain leg by leg speed and bearing deviation charts for each competitor.
- Compare stats and charts for any two selected competitors side by side.
With the Live Recorder you can:
- Record your own track live to the TackTracker Cloud for live viewing or download later to a TackTracker player.
- View your current location on the Map.
- View your current speed, heading and position information in a large easy to read format.
- Simultaneously view on the map all your live trackers and any others you have been given access to.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Player enhancements to support finish "on station" time, variable laps races and open starts.
Removed the Trackers tab to simplify the user experience. Plus a bunch of fixes and improvements.