Search Criteria Offline
Please select your topic
Health and Fitness
Photo & Video
Content Rating 4+
For merchants using an iPhone, Ogone offers an application that can be used to view and process transactions on the go.
Ogone mTerminal allows users to process credit cards or direct debits transactions and access their Back Office wherever they are. All you need is your iPhone.
mTerminal offers you the following functionalities:
- Seamless and secure transaction payment process using credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Bleue), direct debit and ELV Germany.
- Data encryption prior to transfer to our security-certified data center
- Multiple currency support for credit card transactions (EUR, GBP, USD, CHF)
- Application can be fully configured and proven in a test environment before switching to our production environment.
- Transaction history querying
- PIN protection for all transactions.
- Access to the 10 most recent transactions by iPhone or via your Ogone Back-Office: general and detailed views are provided.
- Use of the mTerminal App in English, French, Dutch, German and Italian
- Card reader ready
- User-friendly transaction refunding from your transaction history
- Built-in account setup
- Free demo function available.
The app is ideal for all businesses which would like to have the functionalities of a physical payment terminal at any location. With the Ogone m-Terminal application, you, as a merchant, can accept and pay all transactions by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Bleue) and execute direct debit payments (ELV) immediately and absolutely securely with your iPhone/iPod Touch.
To carry out your transactions, you will need a credit card acceptance agreement with an acquiring bank (merchant account) and a contract with Ogone. The application is free to download and use. The use of the integrated demo function is permanent and unlimited.
We would welcome any positive or negative feedback and/or suggestions for improvement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you at
iOS 6 compatibility