Learn Arabic - Salaam
FreeSALAAM ® is the award-winning app that makes learning Arabic simple and fun! Quickly learn essential vocabulary, phrases, and grammar concepts.
Designed especially for students and tourists.
Vocabulary and Phrases
• Contains 50 lessons based on REAL LIFE situations including flight and hotel reservations, dining out, shopping, exploring and meeting new friends.
• Includes over 2000 VOCABULARY words and phrases for both beginner and advanced learners.
• Play while learning with Hangman and Concentration games.
• Learn to PRONOUNCE correctly with high-quality audio by NATIVE SPEAKERS.
• Includes complete ARABIC ALPHABET course.
• Multiple-choice quiz ADAPTS to your skill level.
• Memorize words quickly with our DYNAMIC QUIZZING algorithm.
• Track LESSON PROGRESS across devices with iCloud syncing.
Please note that premium lessons within the app are available with a subscription.
The options for a subscription are:
Monthly subscription for $US2.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), and
Annual subscription for $US9.99 (or the equivalent in local currency).
Subscriptions automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off in your iTunes App Store preference at least 24-hours before the beginning of the next payment cycle. Upon cancellation of your subscription, access to the premium lessons will terminate at the end of the current payment cycle.
We're always happy to hear from you! Have a suggestion or problem?
Contact us at [email protected]
- Isolated Consonants
- Beginning Consonants
- Middle Consonants
- Final Consonants
- Glottal Stop
- Modified Letters
- How Are You?
- Social Etiquette
- Meeting People
- Subject Pronouns
- Talking About Languages
- Family (Relatives)
- Colors II
- Numbers (0-10)
- Numbers (11-19)
- Numbers (20-100)
- Numbers (100-1,000,000)
- Ordinal Numbers
- Days of the Week
- Months and Seasons
- Islamic Months
- How Old Are You?
- What Time Is It?
- Weather and Climate
- Describing People
- Human Body
- Clothes (Accessories)
- Animals (Others)
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Ordering at a Restaurant
- At the Airport
- At the Hotel
- Grammar Terms
- Work and Professions
Terms and Conditions - https://pollylingu.al/en/terms_and_conditions...