Content Rating 17+
1 / 5
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Download Cognizant’s Digital Perspectives app for the latest insights on digital business, operations and technology trends, packaged both byte-size and long form, for busy business leaders.
- Gain fresh insights on digital business, operations, systems and technology.
- Read and share content from our flagship digital magazine, Cognizanti.
- View articles, interactive/motion/static graphics and video – all in one easily digestible package.
- Bookmark your favorites or mark them to read later
- Filter articles by your strategic business-technology imperatives.
- Receive notifications when new content is published.
- Log-in with your LinkedIn credentials for a unique personalized view
- Share content with friends on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, or e-mail it to them.
A winner of the 2018 APEX Awards for Publication Excellence, Cognizant’s Digital Perspectives brings you timely and relevant transmedia content to transform your business at the speed of digital. From blockchain to artificial intelligence, automation to augmented reality, we have you covered. We believe in the power of digital and with this app, we bring our thought leadership and experience to businesses around the world. Whether you are a bleeding-edge technologist or a front-line decision maker seeking to automate, digitize and optimize business processes and ways of working, Digital Perspectives brings you content that will help your organization lead in the digital age.
Company Overview: Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
TimeStamp changes in Infographics and Video