Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
The Finder Network, LLC
PROBLEMS WITH THE GPS? Please see FAQ #3 and #4 at http://www.coursewalkapp.com/faqs.html . Please contact us directly if you still have issues.
- iPhone: CourseWalk is compatible with this device
- iPad + Wifi + 3G: CourseWalk is compatible with this device
- iPad + Wifi: This device does not have a GPS. An external GPS will need to be purchased to be able to record courses. BadElf GPS: http://bad-elf.com/products/gps/
- iPod: This device does not have a GPS. An external GPS will need to be purchased to be able to record courses. BadElf GPS: http://bad-elf.com/products/gps/
Improve your cross country riding with the Course Walk app. Designed specifically for Eventers by Eventers. This app is a useful tool for amateurs and professionals alike. Course Walk uses GPS technology to record and display your cross country course. This app will help you prepare for your course by:
• Recording the course track and distance in meters
• Identifying minute markers - NEVER wheel your course again and improve your ability to meet optimum time!
• Take photos of fences. Audio and video can also be added to fences
• Mark the location of compulsory flags
• Fence and photo galleries for easy viewing of the pictures
• Play function retraces the entire course, displaying the fences as you go
• Share your course on MyCourseWalk.Com
• Download courses from MyCourseWalk.Com onto your phone
• Event Organizers can print course maps off of MyCourseWalk.com
• Conveniently links to Eventing Dressage tests and Live Scoring
• Auto correction of minute marker position if optimal time is given
• Elevation profile displays the terrain along the course with minute markers and fences
• Uphill, flat, and downhill slopes can be shown in different colors on the map
• No cellphone reception or data connection required to record and view course walks
Organizer & Course Designer Features (MyCourseWalk.com):
• Print crosscountry and show jumping course maps for your shows
• Make last minute edits to the track and fence positions
• Add/Edit fence descriptions
• Add/Replace fence pictures
• Share course maps with your competitors
• Fence list with distances and time
Contact us if you have any suggestions on how to make the app better!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS is only used during course recording.
- Audio and video can now be added to fences.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.